Whispering Palms I Beachfront | Full Kitchen | Laundry in Unit
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-6
Escape to the sought-after Sand Dunes Resort. Get lost in the sun, the beach, the waves, and do it all right here! There are AMAZING #instaworthy views from this 11th-floor unit!
This is a newly remodeled 1/1 condo accommodating up to 6 guests.
Enjoy EASY ARRIVAL with NO FRONT DESK CHECK-IN.
Book with us and make new memories! Wake up refreshed at our newly-remodeled home away from home, located right off the Atlantic Coastline here in Myrtle Beach! This condo is perfect for families, couples, golf foursomes, or and/or friends who are looking to relax in style.
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Brand new furniture & furnishings throughout
✔ 2 new queen beds
✔ New luxury air mattress for extra guests
✔ High-speed WiFi
✔ 2 Parking passes
We know you want to relax while on vacation, and we‘ve made effort to help you do exactly that! We hope you will enjoy our wonderful space of paradise while here at the beach!
- Wake up from a fantastic night's sleep from the new queen beds in your beautifully remodeled home away from home. Enjoy a cup of coffee from the private balcony and soak in the sweeping views of the gorgeous Atlantic ocean. The light and airy, relaxing decor in ocean hues will make you want to stay forever.
- Grab a shower in the newly renovated bathroom and then head out to the kitchen to grab a second cup of coffee. The gorgeous granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances, and new white cabinets fit perfectly into the clean, bright theme of this classy beach condo and provide plenty of space for cooking breakfast.
- Enjoy a family meal at the beautiful, custom dining table or simply grab a quick bite and sit at the kitchen bar.
Have some work to do after breakfast? Whether you need to check email or hop on a quick Zoom call – we‘ve got you covered! You‘ll enjoy high-speed WIFI and dedicated workspace; plus, our ring light will help you show off your beautiful, golden tan to your colleagues! 😊
Need to throw in a load of laundry before heading to the beach? No problem – you‘ll have unlimited use of the combo washer/dryer that‘s located right inside the condo.
★★★THE SPACE ★★★ This stylish, comfortable open-plan living/dining area with a relaxing, coastal theme that complements the breathtaking views of the ocean.
★ LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM ★ Beautifully furnished to bring you ultimate comfort and entertainment.
✔ Leather Couch
✔ Leather Recliner
✔ 65” Smart TV (Access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.)
✔ Farmhouse Style-Dining Table with seating for 8
✔ Bar seating with 3 Stools
✔ Reading Lamps
✔ Access to the Balcony
★ KITCHEN★ Featuring a remodeled kitchen with new cabinets, new granite counters, & brand-new appliances, so you can prepare a full meal or simply grab a small snack in style.
✔ Microwave✔ Refrigerator/Freezer
✔ Combination Keurig Coffee Maker
✔ French Press
✔ Coffee Grinder
✔ Cooking Utensils
✔ Pots & Pans
★ BALCONY ★ Start and end your days by gazing at the mesmerizing Atlantic Ocean from your private balcony with unrestricted views.
✔ 4 Outdoor Chairs on balcony
★ BEDROOM ★ Whether you spent a relaxing day at the beach or were out and about enjoying golf, shopping, or the area's activities, once you’re ready to rest, you can make your way to the cozy master bedroom.
✔ 2 New Queen Beds
✔ 55” Smart TV (Access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.)
✔ Work station with Ring Light
✔ Nightstand with Reading Lamp
★ BATHROOM ★ The bathroom is stocked with all essential toiletries, so you don't have to worry about packing your own.
✔ Bath + Shower
✔ Hair Dryer
✔ Shampoo, Conditioner, & Body Wash
★ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ★
- Has COVID affected access to amenities? Not at this time. The beach, pools, and water amenities are open! Area restaurants are open for indoor seating, outdoor seating, delivery, and take-out. Availability and closures are subject to change without notice, and resort restaurants/bars/indoor non-water amenities may be limited or unavailable to private rental guests due to social distancing.
- Are there any hidden fees? Absolutely not. There are no required 'surprise' costs or resort fees. What you pay when you book is all you will pay for your stay. We can connect you with local partners to rent beach chairs/umbrella/beach towel/baby furniture rentals, which can be delivered prior to your arrival. Message us for more information.
- Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost? Heck no! Bath towels and linens are included, and your departure cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
- Is parking included? Yes, parking is free for one car. You will receive one parking pass per unit rented, which is limited by the HOA. We receive limited numbers of parking passes and then we have to purchase them. Please don’t write on it and return it to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry? No, you are on vacation! Our professional cleaning and sanitation team will take care of that for you.
- Do you allow pets? Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
- Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony? NO. Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
- Do you provide food, condiments, coffee filters, etc.? No, this is a self-catering unit, and you will need to provide all food.
- What water amenities are included? Guests have access to all of the standard water amenities (indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, hot tubs that are located next to and behind the oceanfront building). The mini waterpark between the building and Ocean Blvd. and fun zone pool area are owned and operated by on-site hotel management, and their guests pay an extra resort fee for exclusive access. Guests renting privately are unable to access these areas. With the money you save, you can take the family to a real waterpark. We recommend Myrtle Waves or Wild Water Wheels.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
|Property Type||Condo on the 11th floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
3/1 - 5/31
|$92 - $274||$104 - $273||$710 to $1,499||
6/1 - 8/31
|$157 - $339||$191 - $348||$1,232 to $2,216||
9/1 - 11/30
|$95 - $289||$107 - $288||$630 to $1,430||$1,412 to $4,739||
11/1 - 2/28
|$72 - $103||$72 - $120||$454 to $668||$954||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.