The Great Escape New! Updated Ocean View with Full Kitchen
Size –1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-4
This ocean view location provides you with beautiful, glimmering sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean and the less crowded Singleton Swash area. Find beach bliss from the moment you enter this newly updated 2nd-floor retreat, located with stunning views of the ocean. This condo boasts tasteful, contemporary furnishings and decor throughout, and a private balcony where you can enjoy the incredible views and listen to the sound of the waves. Enjoy an array of resort amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river, hot tub, gym, spa and more – and you're just minutes away from a wide variety of golf, dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
The property features:
✔ 2 Queen-Size Beds
✔ Smart TV
✔ Pool Access
✔ High-Speed Wi-Fi
Learn more below!
As you enter the home, you're welcomed by a beautiful and cozy open-plan living area, with beautiful decor that compliments the breathtaking, unrestricted, and #instaworthy views of the sea! The studio space combines the modern kitchenette, which opens onto the entertaining bedroom/living room; then, walk through the glass doors to your private covered balcony, providing endless views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
★ BEDROOM / LIVING ROOM ★
The very heart of this stylish oceanfront studio is reserved for ultimate comforts and entertainment. Since the studio has been recently remodeled, we have carefully chosen furnishings to provide you with the highest comfort and convenience.
✔ 2 Queen-Size Beds with Pillows, Linens, and Sheets
✔ Smart TV
✔ Dining Tables with 2 chairs
✔ Dresser with Drawers
✔ Access to the Balcony
✔ Black Out Blinds
Easily prepare light meals and small snacks in the kitchenette area.
✔ Coffee Maker
✔ 4-Burner Stove
✔ Sink - Hot & Cold Water
✔ Cooking Utensils
✔ Pots, Pans & Bakeware
★ BALCONY ★
Watch the sunrise from the private balcony overlooking the ocean and enjoy the unrestricted views.
✔ Outdoor Chairs
✔ Beach Chairs & Umbrella
★ BATHROOM ★
A clean and cozy bathroom provides maximum convenience.
✔ Bath + Shower
✔ Essential Starter Toiletries
✔ Hair Dryer
★ LOCATION ★
Just walk out the back door of the resort to dip your toes in the sand, ride the waves, or simply settle down with a new book. The condo is situated in Sands Ocean Club Resort, a highly sought-after oceanfront resort. This prime location offers walking access to attractions and places of interest, like restaurants, grocery stores, shops, and breathtaking beaches. Starbucks is just a few steps away. Feel free to enjoy, walk around and explore the vibrant local area.
It's ocean front, set on a highly coveted strip of properties in North Myrtle Beach. Families come back here year after year for its beauty and less crowded beaches near the Singleton Swash. This building, known as Sands Ocean Club, houses a spa, 2 parking garages, a bar/club, and an outdoor music venue famously known as Ocean Annie's. People stop by for a nice lunch and stay for a drink or two while listening to nightly bands during the summer months. The sand is soft, the waves are gentle, and there are beach chair & umbrella rentals at the property.
Restaurants and Bars: Ocean Annies, Sandals, Don't Get It Twisted, Flip Flops, Harry the Hat, Bimini's Oyster Bar & Seafood Market, Toasty (for breakfast!) , Giant Crab Seafood buffet, Miyabe Japanese - Places to go: Barefoot Landing, Tanger Outlets, Legends in Concert Theater, Pirates Voyage, Broadway on the Beach, Fat Harold's Beach Club (Shagging Hall of Fame), Go Karts, Myrtle Waves Water Park, Ripley's Aquarium, SkyWheel
* Has COVID affected access to amenities? Not at this time. The beach, pools, and water amenities are open! Area restaurants are open for indoor seating, outdoor seating, delivery, and take-out.
* We can connect you with local partners to rent beach chairs/umbrella/beach towel/baby furniture rentals, which can be delivered prior to your arrival. Message us for more information.
* Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost? Heck no! Bath towels and linens are included, and your departure cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
* Is parking included? Yes, is included. Guest will need to pay for a parking pass at the front desk & will be reimbursed.
* Are there pool armbands? MAYBE - Pool armbands are only required during peak season. During this time, you should receive one band per person staying in the unit. Please be sure to provide an accurate count when booking or you may not be provided with enough. We receive limited numbers of pool bands and then we have to purchase them. Please return them to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
* Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry? No, you are on vacation! Our professional cleaning and sanitation team will take care of that for you.
* Do you allow pets? Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
* Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony? NO. Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
* Are there pots/pans/dishes? Yes, the kitchenette is equipped with all of the basic items needed for cooking/eating.
* Do you provide food, condiments, coffee filters, etc.? No, this is a self-catering unit, and you will need to provide all food.
The studio is exclusively yours, without interruption for the duration of your stay, so relax, unwind, and make yourself at home. Other than the already mentioned amenities, our condo also features:
✔ High-Speed Wi-Fi
✔ Air Conditioning
In addition to this, you have full access to some resort amenities:
✔ Oceanfront Swimming Pool
✔ Lazy River
✔ Picnic Tables
✔ On-site Laundry
✔ On-site Restaurant & Spa
✔ Free Parking
We pride ourselves on our 5-star reputation. We give our guests space to relax, and we are available should you need anything!
We will be accessible via text or through the message systems from where you book. Contact us now so we can begin arranging your perfect vacation!
If you arrive by car, you will be happy to know that the resort offers a free parking spot. If driving is something you would like to avoid during your stay, there are many convenient, easily accessible transportation options close to our home.
✔ Both Lyft & UBER operate in the area
★ COVID-19 SANITIZATION ★
Heath, safety, and wellbeing of our guests are of utmost importance to us, and our cleaning staff provides a deep clean and sanitation after every check-out.
★ ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION ★
We offer additional condos in the area. Feel free to contact us and visit our profile if you travel in a larger group and need extra accommodation.
This unit is self-catering, and only starter essentials are provided.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
|Property Type||Condo in a resort on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||Host greets you|
|Setting & View||
9/1 - 11/30
|$70 - $141||$81 - $153||
11/1 - 2/28
|$70 - $191||$82 - $225||$1,153 to $1,412||
3/1 - 5/31
|$93 - $251||$109 - $251||
6/1 - 8/31
|$140 - $390||$184 - $273||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.