Seaside Landing Beachfront Views | Indoor/Outdoor Pools & Lazy River | Walk to Golfing
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-6
Within a day’s drive, and on the ocean’s doorstep, lies a vacation paradise, and it’s waiting for you. Head out on a getaway with your friends or family and experience sunshine, relaxation, and glorious views.
As you walk through the door of this condo, the ocean view will literally take your breath away. The bedroom has a custom-made barn door for extra privacy for those who want an afternoon nap.
For everyone else, there’s a kitchen for cooking up a light lunch or dinner, a dining table at the window overlooking the ocean, and the option to laze on the couch and watch your favorite shows. The balcony is a gift all of its own - privacy, sunshine, and seaside air for the entire duration of your stay.
This condo has two Queen size beds as well as a queen size sleeper couch if a teen is vacationing with you and wants some space.
★ BEDROOM ★
Doze your troubles away on a brand new queen size bed - with the crispness of fresh linen.
✔ 2 new Queen Size Beds with Pillows, Linens, and Sheets
✔ Smart TV (access to Hulu, Netflix and more)
✔ Dresser with Drawers
✔ Custom-made barn door for privacy
★ KITCHEN ★
Cute, clean, and completely perfect for a snack, a light meal, or a cup of freshly brewed coffee.
✔ 2-Burner Cooktop Stove
✔ Toaster Oven
✔ Pots, Pans, & Kitchen Utensils
✔ Plates, Bowls, & Glasses
✔ Silverware & Knives
★ LIVING & DINING ★
Relax on the sofa in front of the TV, or sit at the dining table for a snack - either way you’ll take in the glorious view of the sea in front of you, and experience true relaxation.
✔ Queen size sleeper sofa
✔ Smart TV (Access to Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
✔ Dining table with seating for 4
★ BATHROOM ★
Sparkling clean and incredibly comfortable - unwind in a bath or grab a quick shower after a morning on the beach.
✔ Bath + Shower
✔ Hair Dryer
✔ Essential Starter Toiletries
Your very own ‘aaaaah this feels good’ private place. Read a book, drink a cocktail or simply take in the view, as the waves crash below you.
✔ 2 Outdoor Chairs
★ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ★
- Has COVID affected access to amenities? Not at this time. The beach, pools, and water amenities are open! Area restaurants are open for indoor seating, outdoor seating, delivery, and take-out.
- Are there any hidden fees? Absolutely not. There are no required 'surprise' costs or resort fees. What you pay when you book is all you will pay for your stay. We can connect you with local partners to rent beach chairs/umbrella/beach towel/baby furniture rentals, which can be delivered prior to your arrival. Message us for more information.
- Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost? Bath towels and linens are included, and your departure cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
- Is parking included? Yes, parking is free for one car. You will receive one parking pass per unit rented. Please don’t write on it and return it to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Are there pool armbands? MAYBE - Pool armbands are only required during peak season. During this time, you should receive one band per person staying in the unit. Please be sure to provide an accurate count when booking or you may not be provided with enough. Please return them to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry? No, you are on vacation! Our professional cleaning and sanitation team will take care of that for you.
- Do you allow pets? Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
- Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony? NO. Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
- What water amenities are included? Guests have access to all of the standard water amenities (indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, hot tubs that are located next to and behind the oceanfront building). The mini waterpark between the building and Ocean Blvd. and fun zone pool area are owned and operated by on-site hotel management, and their guests pay an extra resort fee for exclusive access. Guests renting privately are unable to access these areas. With the money you save, you can take the family to a real waterpark. We recommend Myrtle Waves or Wild Water Wheels.
|Property Type||Condo on the 10th floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
9/1 - 11/30
|$65 - $148||$75 - $152||$476 to $777||$1,109 to $2,384||
11/1 - 2/28
|$69 - $149||$89 - $156||$495 to $939||$1,093 to $1,302||
3/1 - 5/31
|$98 - $289||$123 - $289||$762 to $1,564||
6/1 - 8/31
|$151 - $348||$202 - $379||$1,244 to $2,324||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.