Paradise Point Ocean Views from this North Beach Plantation Condo | Amazing Pool & Amenities
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 1-10
You lead a busy life, and you’re looking for escape. A slice of Paradise. A haven for ultimate peace and quiet, with the comforts of home (with a few luxurious additions).
High-end and comfortable, warm and inviting, this gorgeously-decorated three-bedroom condo is the perfect spot for a getaway with friends or family. As you step through the front door, the open-concept kitchen, dining and living areas will evoke all your senses, with the promise of style, ease, and airy comfort. Beyond that, the Atlantic ocean sparkles, as it rolls in to meet the sand below. To your left and right lie three separate and spectacular bedrooms - the primary bedroom providing lavish views and space for supreme tranquility. With all the modern conveniences of a home away from home, you can brew fresh coffee, cook a meal, watch a movie, and enjoy well-deserved time with your loved ones at the large dining table, on the new leather sofa, or outside on the balcony above the ocean.
This condo sleeps up to ten people, and with the Caribbean-themed pools and exciting activities closeby, it’s the perfect spot for you to reconnect with the ones you love - and have a little me-time too.
What’s included in spaces:
Full-size. French trimmings. Fit for a queen (that’s you). Perfect for a home-cooked meal, or coffee with the family - with all the comforts of home at your fingertips.
Imagine you and your favorite people - soaking in the ocean view as you wine and dine in spacious, airy, social bliss.
Whether you’re looking for relaxation, or a space to catch up on work, you can do it all in the height of style and comfort with the Atlantic Ocean’s whispers for company.
Oceanfront Primary Bedroom
A four-poster bed serves as your ultimate escape - relax the time away, whether you’re alone or with company, in oceanic opulence.
Spacious and clean, with overhead lighting and double sinks, you’ll find any excuse to lie in the jacuzzi bath and spoil yourself.
The kids can have their own space too, in this spacious second bedroom, with the option to watch the latest entertainment on the flatscreen TV.
Clean and kozy, and perfect for your kids or any other guests accompanying you on your trip.
The king size bed makes this bedroom perfect for a second couple - and with its own bathroom everyone is catered for.
Convenient, modern, perfect for another set of guests. Everyone has their own space and privacy with the addition of this third bathroom.
Absolute bliss is waiting for you - whether you’re looking to enjoy a meal, take in the ocean sounds, or simply lounge the afternoon away, the size of the balcony is perfect for everyone’s particular tastes.
The laundry space ensures that you have everything you need if freshly-laundered clothes are needed for the day’s adventures.
✔ Front Load Washer & Dryer
About the Resort:
North Beach Resort Resort is a luxurious North Myrtle Beach destination on the oceanfront!
The oceanfront pool deck carries a Caribbean theme and is nearly three acres! Countless swimming pools in unique shapes offer privacy while personal cabanas are scattered throughout the North Beach Resort’s pool deck. Order a cocktail from the swim up pool bar or treat yourself to a pampered visit to North Beach Resort’s Spa & Fitness Center.
★ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ★
- Has COVID affected access to amenities? Not at this time. The beach, pools, and water amenities are open! Area restaurants are open for indoor seating, outdoor seating, delivery, and take-out.
- Are there any hidden fees? Absolutely not. There are no required 'surprise' costs or resort fees. What you pay when you book is all you will pay for your stay. We can connect you with local partners to rent beach chairs/umbrella/beach towel/baby furniture rentals, which can be delivered prior to your arrival. Message us for more information.
- Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost? Heck no! Bath towels and linens are included, and your departure cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
- Is parking included? Yes! 2 Parking passes!
- Are there pool armbands? Yes - Pool armbands are only required during peak season. During this time, you should receive one band per person staying in the unit. Please be sure to provide an accurate count when booking or you may not be provided with enough. We receive limited numbers of pool bands and then we have to purchase them. Please return them to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry? No, you are on vacation! Our professional cleaning and sanitation team will take care of that for you.
- Do you allow pets? Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
- Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony? NO. Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
- Are there pots/pans/dishes? Yes, the kitchen is equipped with all of the basic items needed for cooking/eating.
- Do you provide food, condiments, coffee filters, etc.? No, this is a self-catering unit, and you will need to provide all food.
|Property Type||Condo on the 17th floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
9/1 - 11/30
|$150 - $338||$169 - $371||$1,053 to $1,764||$3,580 to $5,501||
11/1 - 2/28
|$150 - $354||$193 - $381||$1,053 to $2,268||$3,603 to $4,574||
3/1 - 5/31
|$221 - $806||$261 - $805||$1,671 to $3,993||
6/1 - 8/31
|$339 - $1,002||$425 - $1,002||$2,792 to $5,496||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.