Ocean Pearl Beachfront | Amazing Views | Indoor/Outdoor Pools
Size –1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 2-4
You love beautiful things - but you don’t necessarily want to pay the earth for them. You want some time away with your people so that you can reconnect, in a space that provides high-end comfort and warmth. You’re invited to do just that.
The second you step into this oceanfront condo, you and your loved ones will be wrapped in welcoming peace and relaxation. The sweeping ocean is the first thing that greets you, setting the scene of this remodeled and newly renovated space for four.
Your main living area is furnished with a brand-new king-sized bed and a loveseat sleeper sofa with full-size memory-foam mattress. The kitchenette to the left is equipped for light meals, tea, and coffee, all of which you can enjoy on your private balcony as the ocean roars below you.
The studio features a gorgeous, brand-new kitchenette with granite countertops
✔ 2-Burner Induction Cooktop Stove
✔ Refrigerator & Freezer
✔ Keurig & Mini French Press
✔ Toaster Oven
✔ Sink - Hot & Cold Water
✔ Pots, Pans, & Kitchen Utensils
✔ Plates, Bowls, & Glasses
✔ Silverware & Knives
This is your space - to rest, recuperate and restore your energy in warm inviting style and comfort
✔ 1 King Size Bed with Pillows, Linens, and Sheets
✔ 1 Loveseat with pull-out full-size memory-foam mattress (and pillows, linens, and sheets)
✔ Smart TV (access to Hulu, Netflix, & Amazon Prime)
✔ Dining Table with seating 4 2
✔ Dresser with Drawers
✔ Charging Stations
✔ Access to the Balcony
Your private patio waits for you to enjoy the sunrise, sunset, and every gorgeous ocean-filled moment in between
✔ 4 Outdoor Chairs
Crystal-clean, classy and replete with every amenity you need
✔ Bath + Shower
✔ Hair Dryer
✔ Essential Starter Toiletries
Frequently Asked Questions
- Has COVID affected access to amenities? Not at this time. The beach, pools, and water amenities are open! Area restaurants are open for indoor seating, outdoor seating, delivery, and take-out.
- Are there any hidden fees? Absolutely not. There are no required 'surprise' costs or resort fees. What you pay when you book is all you will pay for your stay. We can connect you with local partners to rent beach chairs/umbrella/beach towel/baby furniture rentals, which can be delivered prior to your arrival. Message us for more information.
- Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost? Heck no! Bath towels and linens are included, and your departure cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
- Is parking included? Yes, parking is free for one car. You will receive one parking pass per unit rented, which is limited by the HOA. We receive limited numbers of parking passes and then we have to purchase them. Please don’t write on it and return it to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Are there pool armbands? MAYBE - Pool armbands are only required during peak season. During this time, you should receive one band per person staying in the unit. Please be sure to provide an accurate count when booking or you may not be provided with enough.
- Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry? No, you are on vacation! Our professional cleaning and sanitation team will take care of that for you.
- Do you allow pets? Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
- Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony? NO. Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
- Are there pots/pans/dishes? Yes, the kitchen is equipped with all of the basic items needed for cooking/eating.
- Do you provide food, condiments, coffee filters, etc.? No, this is a self-catering unit, and you will need to provide all food.
- What water amenities are included? Guests have access to all of the standard water amenities (indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, hot tubs that are located next to and behind the oceanfront building). The mini waterpark between the building and Ocean Blvd. and fun zone pool area are owned and operated by on-site hotel management, and their guests pay an extra resort fee for exclusive access. Guests renting privately are unable to access these areas. With the money you save, you can take the family to a real waterpark. We recommend Myrtle Waves or Wild Water Wheels.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
|Property Type||Condo on the 8th floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
3/1 - 5/31
|$75 - $122||$97 - $133||
6/1 - 8/31
|$99 - $269||$148 - $247||
9/1 - 11/30
|$87 - $264||$110 - $264||$1,544 to $4,245||
11/1 - 2/28
|$87 - $187||$109 - $218||$1,470 to $1,814||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.