Ocean Oasis Beachfront | Full Kitchen | Pools & Lazy River
Size –1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-3
You are going to love this beautifully decorated beachfront studio with full kitchen and amazing views! Ocean Oasis features a king size bed & pullout twin couch overlooking the ocean. Enjoy cooking your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen. The large, direct oceanfront balcony offers a gorgeous view of the ocean to enjoy while watching the morning sunrise. Lounge by the pool or head to the beach for a little sun and sand. This property, located in the prestigious "Golden Mile" is close to all major attractions that Myrtle Beach offers, including several restaurants, shops, Starbucks, and a par 3 golf course/driving range within walking distance.
Gaze at marvelous views of the ocean from this beautiful condo in Myrtle Beach. Located just steps from the sand, explore the local area on foot and enjoy numerous resort amenities. Spend a day at the beach or pool before getting ready and going out in the evening.
Comfortable design and a rich amenity list are there to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
✔ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✔ King Bed
✔ Smart TV (access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime)
✔ Oceanfront Balcony with Amazing Views
✔ Free Parking
Breathtaking views of the ocean and the beach are complemented by the lovely design, décor, and comfortable furniture which spans throughout the entire interior of this lovely oceanfront studio.
After enjoying the view from the beautiful balcony, you are greeted by a space that successfully combines a living area, dining space, and bedroom while extending to the fully equipped kitchen. Premium finishes, together with the sunlight coming through spacious windows, create a feeling of pure warmth.
★ KITCHEN & DINING ★
Fully equipped with modern appliances and suitable for the preparation of any meal, whether it is a simple breakfast, quick snack, or a 3-course gourmet dinner. Granite countertops provide plenty of space to work your master chef magic:
✔ Keurig Coffee Maker
✔ Sink - Hot & Cold Water
✔ Pots & Pans
✔ Cooking Utensils
★ SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS ★
After an exciting day of exploring and adventuring throughout gorgeous Myrtle Beach, you will be looking to relax and replenish your energy for an equally entertaining tomorrow.
✔ King Size Bed with Pillows, Linens and Sheets
✔ Smart TV (Access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.)
✔ Closet with Hangers, Shelves & Safe
✔ Nightstand with Lamp
✔ Comfy Pull-out Twin Couch
★ BATHROOM ★
For your maximum comfort and convenience, the condo features an inviting full bathroom.
✔ Bath with a Shower
✔ Hair Dryer
Come to relax and enjoy in this lovely oceanfront retreat in Myrtle Beach, SC. We are looking forward to hosting you!
Just walk out the back door of the resort to dip your toes in the sand, ride the waves, or simply settle down with a new book.
If you need a break from the beach, try out one of the area’s many miniature golf courses, walk to the Cane Patch par 3 course and driving range just a few blocks away, or check out one of the many 18-hole golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the condo, including Pine Lakes Country Club, Grande Dunes, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, or Dunes Golf & Beach Club!
Ready to shop? Check out one of the two Tanger Outlets in the area, head over to the Coastal Grand Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach shops along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from amazing shops and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can enjoy a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the fantastic Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, enjoy one of the many restaurant selections, including the famous Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
Take in a show or concert at the nearby House of Blues, Alabama Theater, or Carolina Opry. For some entertaining dining, you can watch a joust at Medieval Times or hang out with pirates at Pirate’s Voyage.
For the best views in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just over 5 miles away - and then end the day with a sunset stroll down Pier 14!
No matter how you’ve spent your time in Myrtle Beach, we know that our beach and many attractions will make you want to return to make more memories! Bed sure to ask your hosts about early re-booking discounts.FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for this property:
- Has COVID affected access to amenities? Not at this time. The beach, pools, and water amenities are open! Area restaurants are open for indoor seating, outdoor seating, delivery, and take-out.
- Are there any hidden fees? Absolutely not. There are no required 'surprise' costs or resort fees. What you pay when you book is all you will pay for your stay.
- Are beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, or baby furniture included? We can connect you with local partners to rent beach chairs/umbrella/beach towel/baby furniture rentals, which can be delivered prior to your arrival. Message us for more information.
- Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost? Heck no! Bath towels and linens are included, and your departure cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
- Is parking included? Yes, parking is free for one car. You will receive one parking pass per unit rented, which is limited by the HOA. We receive limited numbers of parking passes and then we have to purchase them. Please don’t write on it and return it to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Are there pool armbands? MAYBE - Pool armbands are only required during peak season. During this time, you should receive one band per person staying in the unit. Please be sure to provide an accurate count when booking or you may not be provided with enough. We receive limited numbers of pool bands and then we have to purchase them. Please return them to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry? No, you are on vacation! Our professional cleaning and sanitation team will take care of that for you.
- Do you allow pets? Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
- Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony? NO. Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
- Are there pots/pans/dishes? Yes, the kitchen is equipped with all of the basic items needed for cooking/eating.
- Do you provide food, condiments, coffee filters, etc.? No, this is a self-catering unit, and you will need to provide all food.
The condo is exclusively yours, without interruption for the duration of your stay, so relax, unwind, and make yourself at home.
Other than the already mentioned amenities, the condo is also equipped with:
✔ Cable TV
✔ Air Conditioning
By staying at this oceanfront condo, you have access to a multitude of amenities listed below:
✔ Coded Access to Condo
✔ Balcony with Chairs
✔ Indoor 7th Floor Pool
✔ Outdoor Heated Pool
✔ Outdoor Oceanfront Block Long Pools Area
✔ Children’s Pool
✔ Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tubs
✔ Oceanfront 7th Floor Sun Deck
✔ Free Parking on Premises
We are available 24/7 via phone, text or through the Airbnb app. Expect a quick and prompt response. We give our guests space but are available for every inquiry.
Contact us now so we can begin arranging your perfect kozy getaway!
If you are arriving with a car, you will be happy to know that there is free parking on-site in one of the 2 parking garages plus multiple surface lots at this resort. If driving is something you would like to avoid during your stay, there are a lot of convenient, easily accessible transportation options in close proximity.
✔ Both Lyft & UBER operate in the area
Enjoy EASY ARRIVAL with NO FRONT DESK CHECK-IN at this home away from home.
Amenities may be subject to closure/interruption without notice due to inclement weather, new restrictions, or other unforeseen issues as determined by the HOA, service providers, and building management.
Food and beverage facilities run by the front desk are not accessible when renting privately through us. However, there are many food and beverage options very close, including a fantastic beach bar next door.
If case you are traveling in a larger group, we rent other condos in the building as well as in nearby resorts. Feel free to contact us at any time should you need to rent another condo.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
|Property Type||Condo on the 6th floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
3/1 - 5/31
|$60 - $253||
6/1 - 8/31
|$126 - $275||
9/1 - 11/30
|$79 - $236||$1,180 to $3,797||
11/1 - 2/28
|$78 - $158||$1,070 to $1,332||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.