Cove House Amazing Pool & Lazy River | Beachfront | Oceanfront Views | Walk to Golf
Size –1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-4
This beachfront location provides you with beautiful, glimmering sunrises over the Atlantic Ocean and proximity to all the attractions that the “Grand Strand” has to offer. Find beach bliss from the moment you enter this newly updated 5th-floor retreat, located overlooking the pool and beautiful beach. This condo boasts tasteful, contemporary furnishings and decor throughout, and a private balcony where you can enjoy the incredible views and listen to the sound of the waves.
Enjoy an array of resort amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, a lazy river, hot tub, gym, arcade area, and more – and you're just minutes away from a wide variety of golf, dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
The property features:
✔ 2 Queen-Size Beds
✔ Smart TV (access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime)
✔ Pool Access
✔ High-Speed Wi-Fi
✔ 2 Parking passes
Learn more below!
As you enter the home, you're welcomed by a beautiful and cozy open-plan living area, with beautiful decor that compliments the breathtaking, unrestricted, and #instaworthy views of the sea! The studio space combines the modern kitchenette, which opens onto the entertaining bedroom/living room; then, walk through the glass doors to your private covered balcony, providing endless views of the beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
★ BEDROOM / LIVING ROOM ★
The very heart of this stylish oceanfront studio is reserved for ultimate comforts and entertainment. Since the studio has been recently remodeled, we have carefully chosen furnishings to provide you with the highest comfort and convenience.
✔ 2 Queen-Size Beds with Pillows, Linens, and Sheets
✔ Smart TV (access to Hulu, Netflix, & Amazon Prime)
✔ Dining Counter with 4 Stools
✔ Dresser with Drawers
✔ Access to the Balcony
Easily prepare light meals and small snacks in the kitchenette area.
✔ Beverage Cooler
✔ Keurig Coffee Maker
✔ Toaster Oven
✔ Induction Cook Top Burner
✔ Sink - Hot & Cold Water
✔ Cooking Utensils
★ BALCONY ★
Watch the sunrise from the private balcony overlooking the ocean and enjoy the unrestricted views.
✔ 4 Outdoor Chairs
★ BATHROOM ★
A clean and cozy bathroom provides maximum convenience.
✔ Bath + Shower
✔ Essential Starter Toiletries
★ LOCATION ★
Just walk out the back door of the resort to dip your toes in the sand, ride the waves, or simply settle down with a new book. The condo is situated in Sand Dunes, a highly sought-after oceanfront resort. This prime location offers walking access to attractions and places of interest, like restaurants, grocery stores, shops, and breathtaking beaches. Starbucks is just a few steps away. Feel free to enjoy, walk around and explore the vibrant local area.
If you need a break from the beach, try out one of the area’s many miniature golf courses, walk to the Cane Patch par 3 course and driving range just a few blocks away, or check out one of the many 18-hole golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the condo, including Pine Lakes Country Club, Grande Dunes, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, or Dunes Golf & Beach Club!
Enjoy shopping? Visit (2) Tanger Outlets, head over to the Coastal Grand Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach shops along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from amazing shops and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can enjoy a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the fantastic Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, enjoy one of the many restaurant selections, including the famous Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
For the best views in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just over 5 miles away - and then end the day with a sunset stroll down Pier 14.
- Has COVID affected access to amenities? Not at this time. The beach, pools, and water amenities are open! Area restaurants are open for indoor seating, outdoor seating, delivery, and take-out.
- Are there any hidden fees? Absolutely not. There are no required 'surprise' costs or resort fees. What you pay when you book is all you will pay for your stay. We can connect you with local partners to rent beach chairs/umbrella/beach towel/baby furniture rentals, which can be delivered prior to your arrival. Message us for more information.
- Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost? Heck no! Bath towels and linens are included, and your departure cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
- Is parking included? Yes, parking is free for one car. You will receive one parking pass per unit rented, which is limited by the HOA. We receive limited numbers of parking passes and then we have to purchase them. Please don’t write on it and return it to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Are there pool armbands? MAYBE - Pool armbands are only required during peak season. During this time, you should receive one band per person staying in the unit. Please be sure to provide an accurate count when booking or you may not be provided with enough. We receive limited numbers of pool bands and then we have to purchase them. Please return them to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry? No, you are on vacation! Our professional cleaning and sanitation team will take care of that for you.
- Do you allow pets? Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
- Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony? NO. Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
- Are there pots/pans/dishes? Yes, the kitchenette is equipped with all of the basic items needed for cooking/eating.
- Do you provide food, condiments, coffee filters, etc.? No, this is a self-catering unit, and you will need to provide all food.
- What water amenities are included? Guests have access to all of the standard water amenities (indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, hot tubs that are located next to and behind the oceanfront building). The mini waterpark between the building and Ocean Blvd. and fun zone pool area are owned and operated by on-site hotel management, and their guests pay an extra resort fee for exclusive access. Guests renting privately are unable to access these areas. With the money you save, you can take the family to a real waterpark. We recommend Myrtle Waves or Wild Water Wheels.
The studio is exclusively yours, without interruption for the duration of your stay, so relax, unwind, and make yourself at home. Other than the already mentioned amenities, our condo also features:
✔ High-Speed Wi-Fi
✔ Air Conditioning
In addition to this, you have full access to some resort amenities:
✔ Oceanfront Swimming Pool
✔ Lazy River
✔ Picnic Tables
✔ On-site Laundry
✔ On-site Convenience Store
✔ Free Parking
We pride ourselves on our 5-star reputation. We give our guests space to relax, and we are available should you need anything!
We will be accessible via text or through the message systems from where you book. Contact us now so we can begin arranging your perfect vacation!
If you arrive by car, you will be happy to know that the resort offers a free parking spot. If driving is something you would like to avoid during your stay, there are many convenient, easily accessible transportation options close to our home.
✔ Both Lyft & UBER operate in the area
★ COVID-19 SANITIZATION ★
Heath, safety, and wellbeing of our guests are of utmost importance to us, and our cleaning staff provides a deep clean and sanitation after every check-out.
★ ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATION ★
We offer additional condos in the area. Feel free to contact us and visit our profile if you travel in a larger group and need extra accommodation.
Please note: Motorcycles, trailers, and golf carts are not allowed. We suggest finding alternative storage such as the Pavillion Parking Deck.
This unit is self-catering, and only starter essentials are provided.
Guests have access to all of the standard water amenities (indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, hot tubs that are located next to and behind the oceanfront building). The mini waterpark between the building and Ocean Blvd. and fun zone pool area are owned and operated by on-site hotel management, and their guests pay an extra resort fee for exclusive access. Guests renting privately are unable to access these areas. With the money you save, you can take the family to a real waterpark. We recommend Myrtle Waves or Wild Water Wheels.
|Property Type||Condo on the 5th floor|
|Setting & View||
9/1 - 11/30
|$59 - $111||$62 - $137||$394 to $668||$837 to $2,325||
11/1 - 2/28
|$59 - $123||$71 - $129||$411 to $777||$904 to $1,076||
3/1 - 5/31
|$81 - $239||$102 - $239||$631 to $1,293||
6/1 - 8/31
|$124 - $288||$167 - $303||$1,035 to $1,783||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.