Coastal Cottage Beachfront | Indoor/Outdoor Pools | Walk to Golf
Size –1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-5
Experience a guest's dream at the Sand Dunes Resort, located just steps from the sand. Coastal Cottage is a beautifully decorated oceanfront condo boasting sweeping direct oceanfront views of the Atlantic Ocean. Located on the 11th floor, this newly renovated condo is the perfect accommodation for every occasion.
Upon entry, you’ll enjoy breathtaking views immediately, walking through the kitchenette which opens into a spacious combination bedroom/living room. After a day at the beach, you can watch your favorite movie on the 55” Smart TV and relax on the cozy loveseat which pulls out into a twin bed. The kitchenette is fully equipped and to fix a light meal, snack, or cocktail, and there’s seating for four at the table overlooking the ocean. Through the sliding glass door is the balcony where you can enjoy morning coffee while soaking in the breathtaking view of the Atlantic Ocean. This condo sleeps 5 guests total and is a wonderful escape in Myrtle Beach.
✔ 2 Queen-Size Beds
✔ Smart TV (access your Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime)
✔ Pool Access
✔ High-Speed Wi-Fi
✔ 2 Parking passes
Learn more below!
As you enter the home, you're welcomed by a stylish yet comfortable open-plan living area, with a coastal farmhouse theme that compliments the breathtaking, unrestricted, and #instaworthy views of the vast Atlantic Ocean!
★ BEDROOM / LIVING ROOM ★
The very heart of this stylish oceanfront studio is reserved for ultimate comforts and entertainment. Since the studio has been recently remodeled, we have carefully chosen numerous state-of-the-art amenities to provide you with the highest comfort and convenience.
✔ 2 Queen-Size Beds with Pillows, Linens, and Sheets
✔ Pull-Out Twin Bed with spare Pillow, Linens and Sheets
✔ Smart TV (access to Hulu and other apps PLUS Free Netflix & Amazon Prime Access)
✔ Dining Table with 4 Chairs
✔ Dresser with Drawers
✔ Reading Lamps
✔ Access to the Balcony
The studio features a lovely kitchenette with granite countertops and appliances in which you can easily prepare light meals and small snacks.
✔ Keurig Coffee Maker
✔ Toaster Oven
✔ Beverage Fridge
✔ Sink - Hot & Cold Water
★ BALCONY ★
Start and end your days by gazing at the mesmerizing Atlantic Ocean and watching the dolphins play from the private balcony. The seating area is ready to offer you extra comfort while enjoying unrestricted views.
✔ 4 Outdoor Chairs
★ BATHROOM ★
A clean and cozy bathroom provides maximum convenience.
✔ Bath + Shower
✔ Essential Starter Toiletries
We look forward to hosting you -- and let us know if you have any questions; we have the answers. Happy Travels!
★ LOCATION ★
Just walk out the back door of the resort to dip your toes in the sand, ride the waves, or simply settle down with a new book.
If you need a break from the beach, try out one of the area’s many miniature golf courses, walk to the Cane Patch par 3 course and driving range just a few blocks away, or check out one of the many 18-hole golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the condo, including Pine Lakes Country Club, Grande Dunes, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, or Dunes Golf & Beach Club!
For a little “retail therapy”, check out one of the two Tanger Outlets in the area, head over to the Coastal Grand Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach shops along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Take in a show or concert at the nearby House of Blues, Alabama Theater, or Carolina Opry. At Legends In Concert, you just might see Elvis! For some entertaining dining, you can watch a joust at Medieval Times or hang out with pirates at Pirate’s Voyage.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from amazing shops and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can enjoy a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the fantastic Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, enjoy one of the many restaurant selections, including the famous Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
For the best views in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just over 5 miles away - and then end the day with a sunset stroll down Pier 14!
No matter how you’ve spent your time in Myrtle Beach, we know that our beach and many attractions will make you want to return to make more memories! Be sure to ask your hosts about early re-booking discounts.
★ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ★
- Has COVID affected access to amenities? Not at this time. The beach, pools, and water amenities are open! Area restaurants are open for indoor seating, outdoor seating, delivery, and take-out. Availability and closures are subject to change without notice, and resort restaurants/bars/indoor non-water amenities may be limited or unavailable to private rental guests due to social distancing.
- Are there any hidden fees? Absolutely not. There are no required 'surprise' costs or resort fees. What you pay when you book is all you will pay for your stay. We can connect you with local partners to rent beach chairs/umbrella/beach towel/baby furniture rentals, which can be delivered prior to your arrival. Message us for more information.
- Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost? Heck no! Bath towels and linens are included, and your departure cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
- Is parking included? Yes, parking is free for one car. You will receive one parking pass per unit rented, which is limited by the HOA. We receive limited numbers of parking passes and then we have to purchase them. Please don’t write on it and return it to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Are there pool armbands? MAYBE - Pool armbands are only required during peak season. During this time, you should receive one band per person staying in the unit. Please be sure to provide an accurate count when booking or you may not be provided with enough.
- Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry? No, you are on vacation! Our professional cleaning and sanitation team will take care of that for you.
- Do you allow pets? Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
- Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony? NO. Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
- Are there pots/pans/dishes? Yes, the kitchen is equipped with all of the basic items needed for cooking/eating.
- Do you provide food, condiments, coffee filters, etc.? No, this is a self-catering unit, and you will need to provide all food.
- What water amenities are included? Guests have access to all of the standard water amenities (indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, hot tubs that are located next to and behind the oceanfront building). The mini waterpark between the building and Ocean Blvd. and fun zone pool area are owned and operated by on-site hotel management, and their guests pay an extra resort fee for exclusive access. Guests renting privately are unable to access these areas. With the money you save, you can take the family to a real waterpark. We recommend Myrtle Waves or Wild Water Wheels.
The studio is exclusively yours, without interruption for the duration of your stay, so relax, unwind, and make yourself at home.
Other than the already mentioned amenities, our condo also features:
✔ High-Speed Wi-Fi
✔ Air Conditioning
In addition to this, you have full access to some resort amenities:
✔ Oceanfront Swimming Pool
✔ Lazy River
✔ Picnic Tables
✔ On-site Laundry
✔ On-site Convenience Store
✔ Free Parking
Guests have access to all of the standard water amenities (indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, hot tubs that are located next to and behind the oceanfront building). The mini waterpark between the building and Ocean Blvd. and the fun zone pool area are owned and operated by on-site hotel management, and their guests pay an extra resort fee for exclusive access. As our private guest, you are unable to access these areas -- and with the money you save, you can take the family to a real waterpark. (We recommend Myrtle Waves or Wild Water Wheels.)
We pride ourselves on our 5-star reputation. We give our guests space to relax, yet we are available should you need anything! We will be accessible via text or through the message systems from where you book. Contact us now so we can begin arranging your perfect vacation!
The condo is situated in Sand Dunes, a lovely oceanfront resort. This prime location offers walking access to attractions and places of interest, like restaurants, grocery stores, shops, and breathtaking beaches. Starbucks is just a few steps away. Feel free to enjoy, walk around and explore the vibrant local area.
If you arrive by car, you will be happy to know that the resort offers a free parking spot. If driving is something you would like to avoid during your stay, there are many convenient, easily accessible transportation options close to our home.
✔ Both Lyft & UBER operate in the area
★ COVID-19 SANITIZATION ★
Heath, safety, and wellbeing of our guests are of utmost importance to us, and we use a thorough, extensive sanitation process after each check-out.
★ ADDITIONAL ACCOMMODATIONS ★
We offer additional condos in the area. Feel free to contact us and visit our profile if you travel in a larger group and need extra accommodation.
MOTORCYCLES AND TRAILERS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THESE PROPERTIES. WE SUGGEST FINDING ALTERNATIVE STORAGE, SUCH AS THE PAVILLION PARKING DECK.
This unit is self-catering. Consumable items such as toiletries, cleaning products, and paper products are not included. Starter rolls of toilet paper, paper towels, and hotel size soap and shampoo are provided as a courtesy, but guests will need to bring or purchase additional supplies after these are used up.
Guests have access to all of the standard water amenities (indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, hot tubs that are located next to and behind the oceanfront building). The mini waterpark between the building and Ocean Blvd. and fun zone pool area are owned and operated by on-site hotel management, and their guests pay an extra resort fee for exclusive access. Guests renting privately are unable to access these areas. With the money you save, you can take the family to a real waterpark. We recommend Myrtle Waves or Wild Water Wheels.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
|Property Type||Condo on the 11th floor|
|Setting & View||
3/1 - 5/31
|$65 - $100||$76 - $111||
6/1 - 8/31
|$96 - $243||$124 - $228||
9/1 - 11/30
|$72 - $219||$91 - $219||$1,281 to $3,521||
11/1 - 2/28
|$72 - $155||$90 - $181||$1,219 to $1,503||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.