Hiring Cleaning Team Members
Join the Kozy Getaways Family!
Kozy Getaways is a boutique vacation rental company that specializes in welcoming travelers into beautifully-maintained properties. We help real estate investors source and create beautiful properties for vacationers to enjoy – and then maximize their income leveraging best-in-class people, processes, and technology. We manage several high-end beach rentals and take pride in providing our guests with a level of service not found with others.
We are adding to our cleaning/turnover team and are seeking candidates who have:
A passion for cleaning
Exceptional attention to detail
Committed to a high level of quality
An appreciation for the guest experience
Are comfortable utilizing smartphone applications
- 1099 Contractor (full-time, part-time)
- $30-$40 per hour (commensurate with experience)
- Monthly quality bonuses for 5-star cleaning reviews
- Must be able to work a varying schedule to include weekends and holidays (based on guest check-ins)
- Turnover hours requiring cleaning to be completed between 10am and 4pm
- Clean vacation rental properties (i.e., sanitizing bathrooms and kitchens, dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents and fans, sweeping porches, washing windows, etc.)
- Collect and remove trash and debris
- Utilize a smart phone app to send pre- and post-cleaning photos
- Discover, document, and communicate all maintenance, condition, or safety issues to our quality control team.
- Monitor and report furnishings that are showing wear and tear
- Launder bedding, sheets, and towels
- Replenish guest essential items (i.e., shampoo, soap, paper towels, etc.)
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and all health and safety regulations
- Vacation rental cleaning experience preferred but not required (note that training will be provided and is required for this position).
- Must be dependable and ethical, have excellent attention to detail, and possess a positive attitude.
- Ability to follow instructions, organize time and supplies.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's license.
- Must have a personal smartphone and be able to utilize smartphone apps.
- Must supply one's own cleaning supplies (list provided)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to be on your feet for up to 6 hours straight
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check