Beach Haven Beachfront | Full Kitchen | Pools & Lazy River
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-6
Located right next to the sand, you are going to love this beautifully decorated 1-bedroom condo. It features 2 queen size beds in the bedroom plus a double Murphy bed, allowing it to sleep 6 guests comfortably. The Murphy Bed in the living room offers a sleeping area that is completely private from the bedroom, making this 1-bedroom condo more like a 2 bedroom. Enjoy cooking your own meals in the fully equipped kitchen. The large, direct oceanfront balcony offers a gorgeous view of the ocean to enjoy while watching the morning sunrise. Lounge by the pool or head to the beach for a little sun and sand. This property, located in the prestigious "Golden Mile" is close to all major attractions that Myrtle Beach offers, including several restaurants, shops, Starbucks, and a par 3 golf course/driving range within walking distance.
Gaze at marvelous views of the ocean from our recently refurbished condo in Myrtle Beach. Located just steps from the sand, explore the local area on foot and enjoy numerous resort amenities. Spend a day at the beach or pool before getting ready and going out in the evening.
Comfortable design and a rich amenity list are there to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
✔ Fully Equipped Kitchen
✔ 3 Comfy Beds
✔ Smart TVs (access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime)
✔ Resort Amenities (Pools, Hot Tubs, Lazy River)
✔ 2 Parking passes
Learn more below!
Breathtaking views of the ocean and the beach are complemented by the lovely design, décor, and comfortable furniture which spans throughout the entire interior of this lovely 1-bedroom oceanfront condo.
After enjoying the view from the oceanfront balcony, you are greeted by a space that successfully combines the lively living room with the cozy dining area, while extending to the fully equipped kitchen. Premium finishes, together with the sunlight coming through spacious windows, create a feeling of pure warmth.
★ LIVING & DINING ★
A great place to relax and watch your favorite TV show after a day at the beach. The new dining table allows you to serve your delicious meals, while also serving as a workspace for those that need to attend to business during their visit.
✔ Leather Sofa
✔ Smart TV (Access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.)
✔ Large Dining Table
✔ Comfy Sofa Chair
✔ Side Table
✔ Reading Lamp
★ KITCHEN & DINING ★
Fully equipped with modern appliances and suitable for the preparation of any meal, whether it is a simple breakfast, quick snack, or a 3-course gourmet dinner. Granite countertops provide plenty of space to work your MasterChef magic:
✔ Keurig Coffee Maker
✔ Sink - Hot & Cold Water
✔ Pots & Pans
✔ Cooking Utensils
★ SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS ★
After an exciting day of exploring and adventuring throughout gorgeous Myrtle Beach, you will be looking to relax and replenish your energy for an equally entertaining tomorrow. Once you are ready to rest, make your way to the comfortable bedroom.
✔ 2 Queen-Size Beds with Pillows, Linens and Sheets
✔ Smart TV (Access to Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.)
✔ Closet with Hangers, Shelves & Safe
✔ Nightstand with Lamp
✔ Additional Murphy Bed (Double) Located in the Living Area
★ BATHROOM ★
For maximum comfort and convenience of our guests, the condo features an inviting full bathroom.
✔ Bath with a Shower
✔ Hair Dryer
✔ Abundant Storage
Come to relax and enjoy in this lovely oceanfront retreat in Myrtle Beach, SC. We are looking forward to hosting you!
Just walk out the back door of the resort to dip your toes in the sand, ride the waves, or simply settle down with a new book.
If you need a break from the beach, try out one of the area’s many miniature golf courses, walk to the Cane Patch par 3 course and driving range just a few blocks away, or check out one of the many 18-hole golf courses within a 5-minute drive of the condo, including Pine Lakes Country Club, Grande Dunes, Arcadian Shores Golf Club, or Dunes Golf & Beach Club!
For a little “retail therapy”, check out one of the two Tanger Outlets in the area, head over to the Coastal Grand Mall, take a walk around The Market Common, or wander into one of the many beach shops along Ocean Blvd. or King’s Hwy.
Take in a show or concert at the nearby House of Blues, Alabama Theater, or Carolina Opry. At Legends In Concert, you just might see Elvis! For some entertaining dining, you can watch a joust at Medieval Times or hang out with pirates at Pirate’s Voyage.
Broadway at the Beach is just about 5 miles from the condo, where you’ll find a premier shopping center filled with everything from amazing shops and live entertainment to zipline, helicopter, and jet boat excursions. Here you can enjoy a day of shopping, feed a stingray at the fantastic Ripley’s Aquarium, take the kids on a carnival ride at the Pavillion Nostalgia Park, or check out Wonder Works for some educational fun. If you’re hungry, enjoy one of the many restaurant selections, including the famous Hard Rock, Wahlburger’s, Dave & Buster’s, or Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a little nightlife, grab daiquiri at Fat Tuesday’s, dance to your favorite music at one of the many clubs, join in the fun at Señor Frog’s, or request a song at Crocodile Rocks dueling piano bar - it’s so much fun!
For the best views in the area, take a ride up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel - located just over 5 miles away - and then end the day with a sunset stroll down Pier 14!
No matter how you’ve spent your time in Myrtle Beach, we know that our beach and many attractions will make you want to return to make more memories! Bed sure to ask your hosts about early re-booking discounts.FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS for this property:
- Has COVID affected access to amenities? Not at this time. The beach, pools, and water amenities are open! Area restaurants are open for indoor seating, outdoor seating, delivery, and take-out.
- Are there any hidden fees? Absolutely not. There are no required 'surprise' costs or resort fees. What you pay when you book is all you will pay for your stay.
- Are beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, or baby furniture included? We can connect you with local partners to rent beach chairs/umbrella/beach towel/baby furniture rentals, which can be delivered prior to your arrival. Message us for more information.
- Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost? Heck no! Bath towels and linens are included, and your departure cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
- Is parking included? Yes, parking is free for one car. You will receive one parking pass per unit rented, which is limited by the HOA. We receive limited numbers of parking passes and then we have to purchase them. Please don’t write on it and return it to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Are there pool armbands? MAYBE - Pool armbands are only required during peak season. During this time, you should receive one band per person staying in the unit. Please be sure to provide an accurate count when booking or you may not be provided with enough. We receive limited numbers of pool bands and then we have to purchase them. Please return them to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry? No, you are on vacation! Our professional cleaning and sanitation team will take care of that for you.
- Do you allow pets? Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
- Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony? NO. Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
- Are there pots/pans/dishes? Yes, the kitchen is equipped with all of the basic items needed for cooking/eating.
- Do you provide food, condiments, coffee filters, etc.? No, this is a self-catering unit, and you will need to provide all food.
The condo is exclusively yours, without interruption for the duration of your stay, so relax, unwind, and make yourself at home.
Other than the already mentioned amenities, the condo is also equipped with:
✔ Cable TV
✔ Air Conditioning
By staying at this oceanfront condo, you have access to a multitude of amenities listed below:
✔ Coded Access to Condo
✔ Balcony with 4 Chairs
✔ Indoor 7th Floor Pool
✔ Outdoor Heated Pool
✔ Outdoor Oceanfront Block Long Pools Area
✔ Children’s Pool
✔ Indoor/Outdoor Hot Tubs
✔ Oceanfront 7th Floor Sun Deck
✔ Seasonal Entertainment
✔ Free Parking on Premises
We will be easily accessible for our guests either via phone, text or through the Airbnb app.
Expect a quick and prompt response. We give our guests space but are available for every inquiry.
Contact us now so we can begin arranging your perfect vacation!
If you are arriving with a car, you will be happy to know that there is free parking on-site in one of the 2 parking garages plus 3 surface lots at this resort. If driving is something you would like to avoid during your stay, there are a lot of convenient, easily accessible transportation options in close proximity.
✔ Both Lyft & UBER operate in the area
Enjoy the OPEN AIR arrival with NO FRONT DESK CHECK-IN at this home away from home.
Amenities may be subject to closure/interruption without notice due to inclement weather, new restrictions, or other unforeseen issues as determined by the HOA, service providers, and building management, which we do not have control over. We are sharing the privilege of using and accessing these amenities to our guests.
Food and beverage facilities run by the front desk are not accessible when renting privately. However, there are many food and beverage options very close, including a fantastic beach bar next door.
If case you are traveling in a larger group, we rent other condos in the building. Feel free to contact us at any time should you need to rent another condo.
Do note, this is a privately-rented unit within a resort, and in addition to our own maintenance teams, the resort's teams may access the unit for maintenance purposes and/or to help in case of an emergency.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
|Property Type||Condo on the 10th floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
3/1 - 5/31
|$75 - $118||$76 - $131||
6/1 - 8/31
|$115 - $227||$136 - $262||
9/1 - 11/30
|$76 - $227||$93 - $227||$1,355 to $3,679||
11/1 - 2/28
|$76 - $160||$92 - $160||$1,276 to $1,532||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.