Atlantic Jewel Direct Oceanfront Views | Indoor/Outdoor Pools & Lazy River | Snowbirds Welcome
Size –1 Bedroom • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-4
Everyone wants to be able to escape to a slice of heaven - a place that’s not too far away. A place that meets you in your search to forget your troubles.
This newly renovated condo in the heart of Myrtle Beach is high-end, yet comfortable. Chic, yet relaxing. Gorgeously decorated, and with all the comforts of home, you’ll step through the front door and immediately be met with the sprawling ocean in front of you.The bedroom, and its custom-made barn door hearkens back to days of rustic simplicity - but only just. The two queen size beds, brand new furnishings, and soft, fresh linen ensure all the feelings of luxury. Cook a light meal in the new kitchen, and take some well-deserved time off as you explore leisure to its maximum in the freshly-designed dining and living area.
This condo sleeps four and is the perfect vacation spot for you and your loved ones to escape reality and reconnect.
★ BEDROOM ★
Relax in supreme comfort, wrapped in crisp linen, with a coffee or a glass of wine as you listen to the ocean outside or watch your favorite show.
★ KITCHEN ★
Perfect for light meals and snacks, the newly-remodeled kitchen is sophisticated granite countertops matched by the creature comforts of home.
✔ 2-Burner Cooktop Stove
✔ Toaster Oven
✔ Pots, Pans, & Kitchen Utensils
✔ Plates, Bowls, & Glasses
✔ Silverware & Knives
★ LIVING & DINING ★
Soak up the vast ocean view, while you eat a meal or have a drink right next to the floor-to-ceiling window. Alternatively, kick back and relax on the sofa and enjoy some television with the beach as your backdrop.
✔ Leather Sofa
✔ 55” Smart TV (Access to Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
✔ Pub style dining table
✔ Board games & playing cards
★ BATHROOM ★
Clean, kozy, and comfortable. Soak up the bubbles with the waves as your soundtrack.
Every vacationer's dream - privacy and peace on your very own balcony so that you can unwind and reconnect with yourself or your family, as the waves of the Atlantic roll in beneath you.
✔ 4 Outdoor Chairs
★ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ★
- Has COVID affected access to amenities? Not at this time. The beach, pools, and water amenities are open! Area restaurants are open for indoor seating, outdoor seating, delivery, and take-out.
- Are there any hidden fees? Absolutely not. There are no required 'surprise' costs or resort fees. What you pay when you book is all you will pay for your stay. We can connect you with local partners to rent beach chairs/umbrella/beach towel/baby furniture rentals, which can be delivered prior to your arrival. Message us for more information.
- Do we have to bring bath towels and linens or rent them at an extra cost? Bath towels and linens are included, and your departure cleaning fee includes laundering of those items.
- Is parking included? Yes, parking is free for one car. You will receive one parking pass per unit rented. Please don’t write on it and return it to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Are there pool armbands? MAYBE - Pool armbands are only required during peak season. During this time, you should receive one band per person staying in the unit. Please be sure to provide an accurate count when booking or you may not be provided with enough. Please return them to the unit before you leave to avoid a replacement charge.
- Do I have to clean/make the beds/do the laundry? No, you are on vacation! Our professional cleaning and sanitation team will take care of that for you.
- Do you allow pets? Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at this resort per our HOA bylaws.
- Can I smoke in the unit or on the balcony? NO. Smoking is strictly forbidden in this unit and on the balcony - no exceptions. It is very costly to have a service remove smoking odors - especially in the short time between guests. If we need to have the unit treated because of the smell of smoke, we will hold your entire security deposit to cover the cost.
- What water amenities are included? Guests have access to all of the standard water amenities (indoor and outdoor pools, lazy river, hot tubs that are located next to and behind the oceanfront building). The mini waterpark between the building and Ocean Blvd. and fun zone pool area are owned and operated by on-site hotel management, and their guests pay an extra resort fee for exclusive access. Guests renting privately are unable to access these areas. With the money you save, you can take the family to a real waterpark. We recommend Myrtle Waves or Wild Water Wheels.
|Property Type||Condo on the 6th floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
9/1 - 11/30
|$78 - $163||$79 - $166||$549 to $852||$1,215 to $2,640||
11/1 - 2/28
|$78 - $149||$89 - $156||$515 to $939||$1,095 to $1,304||
3/1 - 5/31
|$98 - $289||$123 - $289||$762 to $1,564||
6/1 - 8/31
|$151 - $348||$202 - $379||$1,244 to $2,324||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.